- Are the PV module leads listed as PV wire?
- Are both the positive and negative DC conductors color-marked other than white, gray, green, or bare?
- Do both positive and negative DC conductors have overcurrent protection if there are current sources that exceed module or conductor ampacity?
- Do both positive and negative DC conductors have disconnecting means?
- Is the inverter listed for use in ungrounded system applications?
- Is the system installed with proper equipment grounding?
- Are there warning labels on all DC junction and combiner boxes, disconnects, and other devices where energized circuits may be exposed during service that read:
Warning: Electric shock hazard.
The DC conductors of this
photovoltaic system are ungrounded
and may be energized.