The Licensed Electrician Solar PV Installer is responsible for the AC component of residential and commercial PV project installation. This person leads AC installation including: balance of system (BOS) layout, inverter installation, conduit and wiring, service disconnects, grid intertie, voltage testing, and ensures compliance with all NEC and AHJ requirements. We are looking for qualified individuals capable of working on residential and commercial projects.
• Ensure crew and job site safety
• Lead quality installations based on system design specifications
• Problem-solve system layouts when design specifications require adjustment
• Deliver installation and commissioning documentation in a timely manner
• Communicate with inspectors on project specifics
• Complete required safety training quarterly
• Remain physically and mentally capable of performing required work scope
• Must possess current Colorado Journeyman Electrical License
• NABCEP certification preferred
• Expert understanding of electrical wiring, conduit sizing, and pipe bending
• Ability to read and understand electrical and structural plans and interpret field layouts
• Comfortably able to lift 75lbs, climb ladders, and work on roof tops in varying temperatures
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Must have transportation (public or private) to/from jobsites
• May require travel
• Position is full-time, based in Boulder or Denver
• Starting salary for this position is dependent upon experience
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401(k)
• Generous paid time off package to encourage “recharging”
• Company provided RTD EcoPass Smart Card.
• The pay rate is $20-23 per hour and depends upon experience and licensure.
To apply, or learn more about us, please go online (no phone calls, please) to http://namastesolar.iapplicants.com