Sub-Saharan Africa Solar Energy Conference 2014 convenes key decision makers and policy makers as they share their plans for the growth of solar energy generation for rural electrification and industrial applications. Explore the business case for solar and the economic growth it has in store, with the deployment of this renewable energy resource.
Why you must not miss this conference?
• Sub-Saharan Africa Solar Conference 2014 is the only solar energy focused event in SSA
• Revel in the exciting opportunities present in SSA's solar energy market
• Hear from policy makers & government officials the plans and targets
• Meet with key stakeholders and decision makers involved in the evolution of SSA's electricity supply
• Find out how you can benefit from the incentives for investment
• Evaluate the business case for commercial solar applications and the latest technological applications relevant to your business
• Address the complexities involved with solar investments and how you can manage the risks & optimise ROI
• Learn more about the available financing options and the makings of a bankable solar energy project
• Adopt best practice strategies and technical know-how from successful projects in the region
-Instructor name not provided-
-Course instructor credentials not provided-
-Training provider credentials not provided-
-Course hours accreditation not provided-
A Home Power staff member will review all newly-submitted events before they're made public.