Learn the full solar PV design and installation process in this hands-on course, held one weekend per month January - May 2017. Upon academy completion, students qualify to sit for the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) PV Associate Exam. The Solar Training Academy provides professional networking opportunities, as well as continuing education credits needed to stay current on certifications and updates needed to maintain competitive edge in the industry.
Register at: https://www.midwestrenew.org/produc...
- One weekend per month, January - May 2017
- Students are eligble to take NABCEP PV Associate Exam (96% pass rate)
- Professional networking opportunities
- 63 hours of classroom training needed for NABCEP PV Installation Professional and NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Certifications
- Basic PV
- PV Site Assessor Training
- PV Sales and Finance
- PV System Design
- PV Design and Installation Lab
- January 14-15
- February 25-26
- March 18-19
- April 22-23
- May 20-21
QUESTIONS? Contact Adam Mehr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Instructor name not provided-
-Course instructor credentials not provided-
-Training provider credentials not provided-
-Course hours accreditation not provided-
A Home Power staff member will review all newly-submitted events before they're made public.