Advanced PV Project Experience: 5-day Workshop | 40 Credit Hours | $1295
Assemble and commission a complete SolarEdge Power-optimized PV system to the grid in our Solar Lab
Tour a solar equipment distributor
Classroom instruction and activities combined with hands-on lab exercises
Flexible Scheduling: split the 5-day series between sessions if you like
Fulfills 40 Advanced Hours toward advanced training requirements for application to take NABCEP’s PV Installation Professional certification exam
Get a $100 discount for registrations up to 30 days before workshop begins
The Advanced PV Project Experience is a professional-level workshop that takes you through the process of PV project implementation.
• Site Evaluation Using the Solmetric Suneye and the Solar Pathfinder
• System Design: Choice of Technologies, Calculations & Software Tools, Performance Analysis, Drawing Sets
• Costing, Mechanical Integration, Electrical Integration, Utility Interconnection
• Labeling, Inspection and Commissioning
• Lessons from the Field & Best Practices
• New Approaches and Technologies
Please visit our website or call 512-443-5725 for more information.
A Home Power staff member will review all newly-submitted events before they're made public.